5 subtle changes in the event Microsoft Acquires Yahoo!
I just came across this great blog: Merlin’s List of Five Things
If you are looking for a fun Friday read check it out.
5 subtle changes in the event Microsoft Acquires Yahoo!:
- your Flickr.com photos are still your own (although human faces are now obscured by selected partner company logos)
- owing to unavoidable data corruption, all Upcoming.org events must be reinstalled monthly
- following upgrade to Vista, clicking del.icio.us links now requires 1 GB of RAM and 40 GB drive space (per link)
- Jerry Yang now compelled to “do that funny MC Hammer dance” whenever Ballmer’s meds start wearing off
- folksy motto tweaked to “If You Ever Want to See That Pretty Family of Yours Again, You Damned Straight Better F**ing Yahoo!“
Posted from the 5ives Blog.
Sabrina Parsons aka Mommy CEO
Palo Alto Software
How LivePlan makes your business more successful
If you're writing a business plan, you're in luck. Online business planning software makes it easier than ever before to put together a business plan for your business.
As you'll see in a moment, LivePlan is more than just business plan software, though. It's a knowledgable guide combined with a professional designer coupled with a financial wizard. It'll help you get over the three most common business hurdles with ease.
Let's take a look at those common hurdles, and see how producing a top-notch business plan sets your business up for success.
Click to continue